Australia’s Ultimate All-Weather Goretex Jacket
- No other jacket gets close to a Snow Leopard.
- 100% of all profits from the sale of Snow Leopard jackets go to fund solar lighting projects in Himalayan villages.
- Compare quality and prices — these jackets are cheaper than outdoor-shop alternatives.
And they’re better.
- Buy or gift a Snow Leopard jacket and you’re helping poor people gain solar lighting.
- Ethically manufactured in a Nepalese Factory inspected by an Earth Garden Foundation director.
- Therefore proceeds from jacket sales benefit many levels within the Nepalese community.
- Fully removable black, 100-weight, mesh-lined polar fleece jacket, unzips from inside your jacket – also embroidered with the Snow Leopard logo.
- Thick, 3-ply Japanese Goretex.
- Top-quality construction, zips and fastenings.
- Jackets road-tested in tough Himalayan trekking conditions by EG editor over the past three years with zero faults.
- Foldaway hood.
- Jackets made exclusively for the Earth Garden Foundation Australia Limited (EGFA).
- Full 12 months warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not delighted with your Snow Leopard.
"Hello Earth Garden Foundation,
My jacket arrived today and I just wanted to let you know how pleased and impressed I am with it. Both the jacket and the fleece are beautifully designed and finished, extremely lightweight and very comfortable to wear. The folding hood is particularly nice - much better than the detachable or neck pocket hoods I've had in previous jackets. Also I hadn't expected the fleece to be so fully featured.
I'd expect to pay much more for a jacket of this quality from a camping store. I actually wonder if you're underpricing it, although I imagine that it's not easy to judge the appropriate level. I'll be singing its praises to my friends in the hope that that might generate a few more sales for the Foundation.